Leading for Impact
Nonprofit Leadership Coaching
Are you overwhelmed and feeling stuck? Unsure how to bring about positive change, or move your agency forward? Struggling with board challenges, team issues, or making tough decisions? Work one-on-one with Tom Okarma and learn how to get from where you are to where you want to be and become the leader you were meant to be.
Don’t just lead your team, unleash it to do great things.
In this 3 Month personalized coaching program, you can get the support you need to further your mission.
Nonprofit leaders have a unique and diverse set of challenges. Balancing the needs of the board, needs of their team, and the ever-growing needs from clients, sometimes it can feel like there’s no way to actually move your agency forward.
Leading for Impact will help you clarify your goals, build a workable strategy, lead your team better and help you see how to design, communicate, and lead positive change. Best of all? You’ll get the support (and insight) you need to deal with challenges head-on.
HOW YOU WILL LEAD BETTER?
• Gain clarity on your vision for strategy and direction.
• Identify what is holding you back.
• Create a clear plan to get from today to the future you want.
• Connect one-on-one with someone who’s been there and knows how to help.
• See how an Accountability partner can help you get things done.
• Improve strategic-thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Learn how to work on your agency, not just in it.
• Learn how to coach and develop your team to better results.
• Get a safe place to make tough decisions you need to move your agency forward.
LEARN HOW TO:
• Help your board / staff work effectively together as a team.
• Bring about and lead effective positive change.
• How to get your agency un-stuck and moving forward again.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
• Discovery of past challenges and what has / hasn’t worked.
• Clearly defined outcomes and shared understanding of desired results.
• Shared definition / picture of future desired success.
• Creation of a workable strategy/plan for achieving goals.
• To build a pathway to create your desired future for your agency.
Interested in Leading for Impact?
Connect with Tom to find out if Leading for Impact might be right for your agency.